- Enjoy OLT's Satisfaction Guaranteed - If for any reason you are not satisfied we will, with no questions asked, give you your money back! It's that simple.
- OnLine Taxes at olt.com will help you prepare and e-file your taxes simply and for a low price.
- OnLine Taxes at olt.com proudly offers FREE customer service! We will answer your questions through our help screens and FREE online chat and e-mail with our professional customer service team. If you need to talk to someone about your tax return, we will be there!
- If an error is due to an OnLine Taxes at olt.com mistake, we will pay your penalties and interest if any, on the resulting amount due.
- If an error is due to OnLine Taxes at olt.com mistake, we will happily help you prepare an amended return to correct the error for FREE!
- If the IRS rejects your return for any reason, OnLine Taxes at olt.com can help you correct it and resubmit your return at no additional charge.
- OnLine Taxes at olt.com is a secure site and is approved as an IRS e-file partner.
- You will receive proof of acceptance from the IRS. The IRS and a customer service staff member will only view your information, if you require help. Your information is secure and will not be used, sold, or communicated.
If you have form 5329 or if you have recovery rebate credit, OLT computes the credit or lack of penalty from your input.
On-Line Taxes, Inc. only warrants to you that the software and services will make accurate calculations based on the information that you provide. If an error in such a calculation (an “error”) occurs and is solely attributable to a malfunction in the software or services, you may contact On-Line Taxes, Inc. customer service and provide proof of the error and any other information OnLine Taxes reasonably requests to receive a refund of the fees that you paid to use the software and services. Further, if as the result of such an error, you pay a penalty or interest assessed by the IRS or state taxing authority, OnLine Taxes will reimburse you for such penalty or interest if you provide adequate documentation. Except for those additional rights, which may exist in your jurisdiction, the foregoing remedy is your sole remedy for a breach of this warranty.
Without limitation of anything contained in this agreement, the foregoing warranty will not apply if: (i) the error occurs due to errors in data entry, importing of data, your failure to follow instructions, your failure to review and correct errors in your tax return, or any reason other than a malfunction of the software or services; (ii) you have breached any provision of this agreement; (iii) you have not informed On-Line Taxes, Inc. of the penalty or interest within thirty (30) days of the assessment of it; (iv) On-Line Taxes, Inc. notifies you of an update or correction of or to the software or services that addresses the error, and you fail to timely file an amended return to avoid or reduce your interest or penalty; or (v) you do not reasonable cooperate with On-Line Taxes, Inc. in evaluating and processing your claim under this limited warranty.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
With the exception of the foregoing express warranty, the web site, software, and services are provided “as is”. On-Line Taxes, Inc. does not represent or warrant that the software, its use or the work product produced with the software: (i) will be uninterrupted or error-free; (ii) will be free of “bugs”, inaccuracies, errors or the like; (iii) will meet your requirements; (iv) will be secure; or (v) will operate in the configuration or with the hardware or other software you may use. On-Line Taxes, Inc. hereby disclaims any and all implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and noninfringement.