Check Status of Your Tax Return

Print Your Tax Forms

My Income Tax Return - OnLine Taxes
Online Taxes OLT Simple Fast Accurate
Your Return
Start a New 2017 Tax Return
Login to My 2017 Tax Return
Correct My Rejected Return
Amend A Tax Return
Prior Year Return
Status of My Tax Refund
IRS Tax Forms/Publications
State Tax Forms/Publications
What is E-File?

 My Income Tax Return

Choose the service you are needing

Continue My Income Tax Return

Have you started your income tax return and need to complete your information and submit your income tax return for transmission?

Check the Status of My Income Tax Return

It generally takes 48 hours to hear back from the IRS regarding your income tax return. It will either be:
  1. Accepted - the IRS accepts your information as filed and begins to process your tax refund.


  2. Sent Back for Correction - The IRS has identified a problem with the information entered. You need to log in and correct the error and resubmit. You will not be charged again to correct your income tax return and resend it.
    If you do not understand your error from the IRS, you may view our Federal Error Code Help page.

OnLine Taxes sends out automated status e-mails to notify you of the status of your income tax return. Sometimes, filters may block these messages. If you do not receive a status email, make sure that you check back to confirm the status of your return.
To ensure you receive correspondance from us, please add these three e-mail addresses to your accepted list for your e-mail provider.


Correct My Income Tax Return

If your income tax return was sent back for correction, the IRS has identified a problem with your return. You need to log in and correct the error and resubmit. You will not be charged again to correct your income tax return and resubmit it.

View and Print My Income Tax Forms

You can view and/or print your 2005 income tax forms at anytime during the tax year. There will be links to each individual form. If you need to view or print an income tax return filed through OnLine Taxes in 2004 or 2003, you need to click here.

Amend My Return

Did you file your original accepted 1040 with another company and need to amend? You are in luck! OnLine Taxes offers amended services even if you did not file your original return with us. This link will take you to our amended page offering information on pricing and our service for amending your income tax return.

Update My Personal Information on an Accepted Return

If you have moved, changed names, or changed e-mail addresses since filing your income tax return and wish to continue to receive correspondence from OnLine Taxes, you will need to update your information. *Please Note: Updating your contact information after your Income Tax Return is accepted will not update your information with the IRS.

Authorized E-File Provider Since 1999
TRUSTe online privacy certification
Click for the Business Review of On-Line Taxes, Inc. HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.
Benefits of OLT Online Taxes
Payment Options
Get Started
Customer Service
Site Map
About Us
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer Terms of Use
Online Taxes Guarantee
Site Limitation
Unsubscribe Email

Tax Corner
Tax Deadlines
Tax Forms
Tax Publications
Tax Tips
Tax News and Blog.