New Hampshire Refund Status Information

New Hampshire does not have a general sales tax or an income tax on an individual's reported W-2 wages. There are taxes on an individual's interest and dividends income, inheritance, business taxes, consumer excise taxes and other taxes as listed below. Fuel taxes are administered by the NH Dept. of Safety Road Toll office at 603-271-2311.

Click below for more information on New Hampshire Taxes:

New Hampshire Department of Revenue

New Hampshire OnLine Tax Payment System

Get more for your money with OLT!